01 09 10

Monday, January 28, 2013

Colores de Carol: BPFF

/hihi

Hello Lovely Ladies,

Did you know that Carolina from Colores de Carol has open her own line of polishes?  - Well, yes she has!

I immediately fell in love with Best Polish Friend Forever (BPFF) - BPFF is a light blue jelly with beautiful blue shimmery base and gorgeous multi-size/shape/finish pink, white, purple and blue glitters.

Absolutely Beautiful!!! It was love at first sight! I had to have it - BPFF its so amazing!  Look at what I mean...I wasn't able to capture the shimmer on the base but I mean;  its even more beautiful in real life!

Application was easy and no fishing was required for this result :) next i will try it with a white base - to see the difference.

 Look at how beautiful and the label is sooo cute!!! 
 This is 3 thin coats :) 


See more about this polish or if you are interested in buying visit her site. 
Colores de Carol - Store - Facebook Blog
Congratulations Carolina, these are beautiful!!!

Hugs,
Lydia
/bye

12 comments:

  1. Thank you very much Lydz, you made this polish looks amazing. It looks adorable on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! love it :)
    xX
    http://amyscorner93.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable polish! I love the bright splashes of colour from the glitters, and the shapes are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a very beautiful polish, and I love the delicate blue shade :) - and the name is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful polish. Love the square glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indeed such a cute label. It's a gorgeous polish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both her site and her nail polishes <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo I like the milky glitter, this looks fab on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This one really is pretty! Love the glitter pieces!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...