01 09 10

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Barry M - Denim

/hihi

Hello Lovelies,

I want to start by saying that I wish you all a great, super-amazing, full-of-great-things, lots-of-nail-polish, terrific 2013! - Thanks for making 2012 super special for me - thanks for your friendship, for the comments, the encouragement, the excitement of new friends, EVERYTHING really!

I have to show you a beauty today. This is Barry M - Denim with some holo stamping. This is what I wore for New Years Eve and I'm still wear it as I type this.

What I used:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Barry M - Denim
Color Club - Halographic
Color Club - Blue Heaven
Out the Door - Top Coat







/bye

11 comments:

  1. que hermoso color y la estampa es divina! me encanta combinado con los holos.
    un beso y buen comienzo de año.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's gorgeous, Lydia!
    Thank you for everything in 2012 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That Barry M is so gorgeous, and I love the holo stamping on top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love denim, great thing to throw in some holo madness :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a beautiful blue! :-)
    Happy new year! Hope your 2013 is off to a wonderful start! <3

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Happy 2013! I'm loving your mani!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks both gorgeous on it's own and with stamping! Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love so much holo stamping ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...