01 09 10

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The most amazing Christmas Nail Mail!

/hihi

Hello Lovelies,

I hope you all had a great holiday break and an awesome Christmas!! :) I definitely eat a little bit too much, loved watching my son get spoiled by his aunts, uncles and grandparents. There is no bigger joy than to see your kids happy and smiling.

My dearest friend Maria from Maria Nail Art and Nail Polish send me a gigantic box of nail polish and love. They were all individually wrapped and it was an absolute pleasure to open!  Oh Maria know how to spoil a girl! ^.^

Wanna see what I got?
 Catrice L to R: Be Aztec!, King of Greens, Up in the Air, 
Haunting Heritage, The Pinky and the Brain, George Blueney, 
Steel my Heart, How I matt Your Mother, Steel my Soul.
 Model Own L to R: Peaches & Cream, Pinky Brown, 
Deep Purple, Purple Mystique, Foxy Fuchsia.
 KIKO L to R: 386, 335, 348, 401
(faints*droooools*)
 Barry M L to R: Denim, Cyan Blue, Strawberry Ice Cream
(AMAZING)
 W7 L to R: Metallic Jupiter , Lava Flow
 Essence L to R: Mashed Berrys, I'm bluetiful, Snow White
L to R: Depend Holographic - 2031, Smooch - Luscious Lavender, Nubar - Polka Dots 

SOOOOOOOO! I'm still super super excited as I type this, even a whole day after I opened the box! This was a box of firsts!!! My firsts Kikos, Nubar, Smooch, Depend, Barry Ms, W7!!!! Holy Polish Batman!!! Amazing!!!! didn't I tell you, Maria know how to spoil a girl! ^.^

Thank you Maria they are all sooooo beautiful!!!! beautiful! 

I'm very thankful for all the good and rough times I have had this year, they have certainly made me stronger.  I'm thankful for the friends I have made this year though the blog or otherwise. I have gotten closer to some and I appreciate all the support. Maria has been here for me and I have lots to thank her for not just this box. 

I wish that as this year ends we can all get in touch with those things that we want to accomplish in this coming year and to think about those things that have made us stronger and be proud of ourselves for keep pushing along. 

Love and Hugs,
Lydia

15 comments:

  1. :O que cosas más lindas!
    besito :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is awesome! Congrats on getting spoiled, happy holidays ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, you did well! I hope you enjoy trying all these new brands :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Qué colección tan increíble... Seguro que disfrutarás un montón haciendo tus bellísimas manicuras! ;-)
    Besos y felices fiestas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing nail mail! Waiting for the swatches :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow... that a lot new toys for your fingers :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my!! Everything looks amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so happy you like everything - and as you know there is more LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many lovely polishes. I like all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that is one amazing nail mail! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  11. This box is unbelievable! You lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...