01 09 10

Friday, December 28, 2012

Influenster: Head & Shoulders Damage Rescue Shampoo and Conditioner

/hihi

Hello Lovelies,

Tonight I have a late post non-polish related... but hopefully useful.

I recently received a shampoo and conditioner through the Influenster program. These are out of the Head & Shoulders Damage Rescue line; they were designed to nurture the scalp and dry damaged hair with intensive care, leaving hair up to 10X Stronger.

Do you abuse your hair? I wash my hair every other day - blow dry it - flat iron it and sometimes I even dare to curl it the same day I do all of those!!!! **shame on me**  How about you?

My thoughts?
I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for the last 2 weeks or so. I can see the difference, the websites suggests that you can see improvement in just four uses....not true! at least not in my case, but after 2 weeks I can definitely see improvement. My hair looks much better, specially the ends that were all damaged and fried from the flat iron and all the heat abuse. My hair is also silky and stronger, the scent is pleasant. Overall, I think I will be buying this product once is time to replace. I like it much better than the one I was using before.

/bye
**This product was sent for review from Influenster**

4 comments:

  1. Ooh I love Head and Shoulders! hehe These seem awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I almost bought these a few weeks ago! The peach scent smells so yummy! I opted for the new Clear brand, which I'm loving, but I still want to try these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought Head and Shoulders ones, but it was not good for me :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you liked them - we have them here in Denmark too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...