01 09 10

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Iced Lacquer: Christmas Lights

/hihi

Hi Lovelies!!

Hope you are all having an awesome weekend. I'm a little worried that I dont have any Christmas shopping done. This year has been a little hectic and I'm so not ready (STILL). Lots going on....sigh* In a more positive subject..I have a colorful lights mani for you :) Hope you like it!

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nails Base Coat
Sinful Colors - Snow me White
Sinful Colors - Why Not
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
China Glaze - Phat Santa
China Glaze - Holly Jolly
Colo Club - Harp on It!
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat




Please visit the amazing ladies that are doing this challenge as well:
XOXO Alexis Leigh
Iced Lacquer
It's All About the Polish
A Ginger's Nail
The Polished Mommy
Robyn Loves Nails
Teen Polish Junkie
Fancy Schmancy Nails
Mari522 (on Instagram)
Fairytale Charm
nailzbyroro (on Instagram)
/bye

14 comments:

  1. So pretty. I really think your designs are always so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is cute - I know you did *some* Christmas shopping - can't wait to get it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the gradient!
    And the painting is perfectly done – amazing result! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the idea of the little plug! Beautiful lights! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, you made lights looking great on nails. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely! The lights look awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this manicure, i need something like this too :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...