01 09 10

Monday, December 10, 2012

Iced Lacquer Challenge: Wreaths

/hihi

Hello Lovelies,

For today I have some Wreath nails as part of the Iced Lacquer Challenge being hosted by Tia.
What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
OPI - DS Classic
China Glaze - Holly Jolly
China Glaze - Phat Santa
China Glaze - Aquadelic
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
Jessica - Top Coat

 
XOXO Alexis Leigh
Iced Lacquer
It's All About the Polish
A Ginger's Nail
The Polished Mommy
Robyn Loves Nails
Teen Polish Junkie
Fancy Schmancy Nails
Mari522 (on Instagram)
Fairytale Charm
nailzbyroro (on Instagram)
 /bye

16 comments:

  1. These are adorable, I love the little candy canes on them! You always add such amazing little details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wreaths are so beautiful - well done, Lydia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! I love all the detail you put into this, very pretty. And It looks great against the sparkly gold background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this manicure! And the base holo colour is a beautiful background for your wreaths :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your wreaths! They're so cute and detailed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what beautiful wreaths! Love it! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ummm, amazing!!!!!!! Look at the details - awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is typical xmas. It's gorgeous Lydia.

    ReplyDelete
  9. well done, such a cute manicure :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are really pretty! That gold is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...