01 09 10

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Iced Lacquer Challenge: Snowman

/hihi

Hello Lovelies,

Christmas is quickly approaching...am i ready? - Absolutely Not! But I do have another Christmas manicure. This one is part of the Iced Lacquer Challenge.
What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Sinful Colors - Snow me White
Sinful Colors - Why Not
Lime Crime - Once in a Blue Mousse
China Glaze - Phat Santa
China Glaze - Holly Jolly
Finger Paints - Sexy Sundress
Lime Crime - Peaches <3 Cream
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
Acrylic Paint - White
Acrylic Paint - Black
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat


 


XOXO Alexis Leigh
Iced Lacquer
It's All About the Polish
A Ginger's Nail
The Polished Mommy
Robyn Loves Nails
Teen Polish Junkie
Fancy Schmancy Nails
Mari522 (on Instagram)
Fairytale Charm
nailzbyroro (on Instagram)
/bye

14 comments:

  1. These are so, so cute! I love them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No doubt about it - these are the cutest snowmen this season!
    So well done Lydia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful, so cheerful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're really amazing! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh *Q* I had to +1 on g+ ^w^
    Gorgeous, gorgeous mani!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are too cute! I love the one with antlers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! I love this one is so so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Que bonitas y cuánto trabajo hay invertido en esta manicura!
    Sólo el degradado de fondo ya es increíble... Me encanta!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a happy bunch of snowmen, love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow those are the cutest snowmen ever!! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness! Your snowman are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...