01 09 10

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Iced Lacquer Challenge: Snowflakes

/hihi

Day 3 of the Iced Lacquer Challenge hosted by Tia from the Iced Lacquer Blog - today's theme is snowflakes.

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Sinful Colors - Snow me White
China Glaze - Aquadelic
Acrylic Paint - Black
Jessica - Top Coat




To see more awesome manicures from this challenge please visit the links below :) Sooo many talented ladies.
XOXOAlexisLeigh
It's All About the Polish
A Ginger's Nail
Robyn Loves Nails
The Polished Momy
Teen Polish Junkie
Fancy Schmancy Nails
/bye

20 comments:

  1. looks gorgeous, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freehand? I can't believe: it's so well painted :D Great work, Lydz! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this looks incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love snowflake manis! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful! I love that you used more of a teal color instead of the typical blue, and your inclusion of black is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning! I love the colors you used here

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. I couldn't do it. My snow flakes for nail designs are stamping ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello darling, lovely blog here! Wanna follow each other? Let me know through comments... it would be great to keep in touch =)
    XOXO
    Ylenia
    Last time by Ylenia Labate

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I love the colours you chose for this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome snowflakes, so well done :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE THIS!! The colors are so amazing together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...