01 09 10

Monday, December 17, 2012

Iced Lacquer Challenge: Santa

/hihi

Not many more days til' Christmas. I absolutely love how this turned out, much beautiful IRL tho. This is also part of the Iced Lacquer Challenge.

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Lime Crime - Once in a Blue Mousse
China Glaze - Aquadelic
China Glaze - Phat Santa
China Glaze - Jolly Holly
OPI - Kiss me on my Tulips
OPI - DS Extravagance
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
Rival de Loop - 50
Rival de Loop - Dark Chocolate
OPI - Servin up Sparkle
Acrylic Paint - White
Acrylic Paint - Black
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat




XOXO Alexis Leigh
Iced Lacquer
It's All About the Polish
A Ginger's Nail
The Polished Mommy
Robyn Loves Nails
Teen Polish Junkie
Fancy Schmancy Nails
Mari522 (on Instagram)
Fairytale Charm
nailzbyroro (on Instagram) 

/bye

14 comments:

  1. Aww, so fun and sweet, well painted, Lydia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Santa is so cute. Good job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love the non-traditional background color you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so in love with these and your snowmen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Looking at raindeers horns I can clearly see your style of painting! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely 100% adorable! That little santa is a joy :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww super cute! Love Santa and his reindeer :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done. Your Santa and Rudolph look very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Santa and reindeer look really cute! Ready to deliver presents, hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. too cute, just look at that santa *.*
    can i whisper something, i still need some presents ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...