01 09 10

Monday, December 24, 2012

Iced Lacquer Challenge: Presents

/hihi

Hello Lovelies,

I bet you all have been busy getting things ready for Christmas day or celebrating Christmas depending on what part of the world are you. Merry Christmas to all!! - I wish you all a fabulous time with your loved ones. Hope you all have been good and that Santa was nice to you.

He has certainly been good to me, even before Christmas. I have the love of my family and their continuous support even in rough times, and of course I have you! My other family! I'm grateful for everything and I couldn't ask for any more. <<Hugs>>

We are almost done with the Iced Lacquer Challenge hosted by Tia from Iced Lacquer.


What I used:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
China Glaze - Phat Santa
China Glaze - Jolly Holly
Sinful Colors - Snow me White
Color Club - Blue Heaven


Don't they look like they belong under a Christmas Tree somewhere?
Please don't forget to visit the wonderful ladies that are also participating in this challenge:

6 comments:

  1. LOL that last photo really is fun, yes, they do belong under a tree for sure - lovely gifts by the way - Merry Christmas my dearest polish friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amo esta manicure.. muy navideña!
    Feliz Navidad Lydz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute... that last photo is so cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful gifts!! I really like your ribbon and bow ones!
    I hope you had a beautiful Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...