01 09 10

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Iced Lacquer Challenge: Christmas Glitter

 /hihi

Merry Christmas!!!

I'm sure that by the time this is posted I must be watching my son open his Christmas gifts from Santa. I'm excited for him, since I know my family has been very very nice to my little guy and has spoiled him rotten! I know he is not going to believe his eyes. You know Christmas is for the kids more so than for the adults but I do have a nail-polish gift under the tree that came very very far away that I will be opening at midnight! (12/24) - that is if i can wait until then! Gigantic hugs from me and my family to you all!

This is the last of the challenge posts hosted by the lovely Tia. Thank you Tia for hosting this awesome challenge. 

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas day, eat a lot and be joyful! :) 


I decided to go with a favorite from Color Club - Holiday Splendor, this is three coats and elmer's glue base for easy removal. 



My internet at home is still not working so I have been struggling to upload pictures, content and also comment like i usually do. Please forgive me - i have been using my phone to post (very hard) - once i get that resolved I should be back to business...hopefully soon. 

Please dont forget to visit the awesome ladies that are also doing this challenge:
XOXO Alexis Leigh
Iced Lacquer
It's All About the Polish
A Ginger's Nail
The Polished Mommy
Robyn Loves Nails
Teen Polish Junkie
Fancy Schmancy Nails
Mari522 (on Instagram)
Fairytale Charm
nailzbyroro (on Instagram) 


/bye

10 comments:

  1. This colour is stunning! Merry Christmas to you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a gorgeous polish - like a slightly lighter green than China Glaze ATLANTIS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what came to my mind too! :D
      So lovely! ^w^ Merry Xmas/boxing day <3

      Delete
  3. Wow lovely color! What a great polish. Mery Xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks gorgeous on you! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colour! Merry Christmas to you and to your family! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. merry christmas to you too dear :D
    love that green bling nails :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...