01 09 10

Friday, December 7, 2012

Iced Lacquer Challenge: Candy Canes

/hihi

For today on the Iced Lacquer Christmas Challenge hosted by Tia we have Candy Canes. My candy canes are inspired by the ones our Christmas Tree, they are sour warheads. I did a crappy job...my lines are all crooked. I removed it as soon as I took the pictures LOL
What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Sinful Colors - Snow me White
China Glaze - Phat Santa
Finger Paints - Sexy Sundress
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
Sinful Colors - Why not
Jessica - Top Coat



Want to see more from this challenge? 

/bye

13 comments:

  1. Straight lines or not, I still think they look good...good enough to make my mouth do that watering pucker thing it does when I eat sour candy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, those canes (both the real ones and your nails) look great and yummi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How colorfull... I thougt about the white and red candy canes but these look lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! you are so creative and talented! I'm loving your nail! so cuuuteee! ^_^

    Btw, am having my first giveaway. :) You might win awesome COSMETIC ORGANIZERS! ^_^
    I am hoping for your participation. ^_^
    Here's the link: http://thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/2012/11/novemberrific-giveaway.html
    Looking forward for your participation :)
    Fallow my blog and I will SURELY follow your blog too :)
    Have a great day!

    Much Love!
    -Jan
    http://thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/


    ReplyDelete
  5. Your candy canes look really yummy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your version of candy cane :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute! I instantly loved them because those are some of my favorite Christmas treats... XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. lol and sour hehe. I haven't had warheads in a long time!

      Delete
  9. Your candycane nails look yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...