01 09 10

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Iced Lacquer - 12 Days of Christmas: Red

/hihi

Hello Lovelies,

Today I'm starting a very exciting challenge. Tia from Iced Lacquer has put this awesome challenge together, look at how cool it is. Thank you Tia for putting this together! :)  This is the first time I participate on someone else's challenge and I'm ready to get started.

I decided to do Red Ornaments on the bottom branches of a Christmas tree, I know we have ornaments again on the 15th - but i think i will do lights then. :)

What I used:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Sinful Colors - Snow me white
China Glaze - Holly Jolly 
China Glaze - Phat Santa
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
Color Club - Harp on It



Please visit the other amazing ladies doing this challenge: XOXOAlexisLeigh It's All About the Polish A Ginger's Nail Robyn Loves Nails /bye

14 comments:

  1. Aww Lydia, this is brilliant, so well painted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such fine work for the needles of the chrismastree. I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely and well made! :D
    I LOVE Christmas themed things ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I wish I could do freehand art as well as you do it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun challenge! This looks amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so very pretty :) love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute and festive! Love it! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  8. i really want to do one of the nail challenges but i cant see me doing my nails every other day while studying for finals :/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...