01 09 10

Monday, December 3, 2012

Iced Lacquer - 12 Days of Christmas: Green

/hihi

Hola Bonitas,

Today I'm showing you a water marble that I did for the Iced Lacquer - 12 Days of Christmas Challenge. This week theme was "Green", I decided for a green water marble.

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
China Glaze - Holly Jolly
Color Club - Angel Kiss
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat







XOXOAlexisLeigh
It's All About the Polish
A Ginger's Nail
Robyn Loves Nails
The Polished Momy
Teen Polish Junkie
Fancy Schmancy Nails
/bye

18 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeus water marble with the holo shade and shimmers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is aaaamaaaazing - sooo beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola bella!
    Hoy conocimos tu blog y nos ha encantado :)
    Que envidia que tenemos... te quedo ESPECTACULAR el water marble ;) Un 10!!!!!
    Ya te estamos siguiendo :D
    Besotes y buen comienzo de semana <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your marble, it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, this is so beautiful! Your water marbles are always amazing! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is fantastic! Probably within ten years I will be not able to do such a great water marble ;(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gah! Amazing water marble Lydz!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is gorgeous!! I need to practice this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. tu eres la reina del water marble.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This mani is absolutely amazing!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this is really pretty! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the color combination of your nail art. It was perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...