01 09 10

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Snowy Kitty Manicure

/hihi

Hello Lovelies,

Hope you all are having a great Sunday. I have gotten in the Christmas/December spirit already. So even though we haven't had any snow, I decided to do a snowy manicure. / Espero que todas esten pasando un bonito Domingo. Ahora si que me he emocionado con la Navidad y Diciembre. Con todo y que no ha nevado aun, decidi hacer un manicure con nieve. 

I really like how this turned out. This was actually inspired by a manicure i did last year (which i absolutely LOVED), see it ----> here / Me gusto mucho como me quedo este manicure. Este manicure fue inspirado por un manicure que hice el a~o pasado (que por cierto me ENCANTO), verlo -----> aqui

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Lime Crime - Once in a blue Mousse
China Glaze - Secret Peri-winkle
China Glaze - Phat Santa
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
Acrylic Paint - White
Acrylic Paint - Black
Make up Sponge




I still wanted to show you Last Years Manicure
Click the picture for more photos of this mani!
/bye

19 comments:

  1. Oh Wow! Totally creative and new! I simply love this! You took one of my favorite themes (snowflake) to a (HNL) 'hole 'nother level with HellO Kitty Snowman!

    You are ta len ted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is cool. First time I saw a Hello kitty snow girl :) You're amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool, it made me smile, thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, that's the cutest snow-kitties ever - great mani, Lydia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, that's is so cute!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely! Great work! It made me laugh <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. A hello kitty snowgirl!? Thats hilariously cute! I've never seen that before.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome, Lydia! It's sooo cute and festive! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw this is adorable!! I love the hello kitty snowmen hehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girl, you have some major artistic talent!!
    XOXO
    Ty

    Pls. check out some of my looks on BestTrendsForever.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's lovely and neat work for the snowflakes. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute!! I love the gradient in the background!! I'm not ready for snow yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are both great, I like the manicure you made this year a little bit more, maybe because I adore snowflakes! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. How sweet!
    Hey what about following each other? Visit my blog and let me know, it would be great to keep in touch!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...