01 09 10

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pink Wednesday: Water Marble

/hihi

Hello Lovelies,
Pink Wednesday
So I don't know what happen to my camera settings, I guess since I have been trying to adjust the setting I mess something up. LOL made it worst. These pictures didn't save in a decent size to get cropped or anything. I removed this manicure before I realized the setting were messed up (not the only mani :( ). Still, here is what this manicure looked like.

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Sinful Colors - Snow me White
OPI - Kiss me on my Tulips
Wet n Wild - On a Trip
China Glaze - Aquadelic
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat 



20 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for the problems you had... I adore your water marble manicure! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que mal lo de tu cámara... pero la manicura es hermosa!
    Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your water marbling is lovely, I love the colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful - I love the vibrant and lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors look so pretty together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These r so cute. I am jeleous. I can only do stamping and polishing. Lol. I have never tried marbling yet but I love the effect!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. siempre te quedan superr biennn!!! "( a mi me queda espantoso

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your very good at water marble. The pattern is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so beautiful! I really love that bright pink!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw the pictures came out cute hehe. I love your mani! They came out amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. never mind the camera, those colors are gorgeous, love the manicure *.*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...