01 09 10

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Peanuts - Holiday Manicure

/hihi

Hello Lovelies,

I love this time a year, halloween, thanksgivings, christmas, new years...just yeah! sigh* I'm so not ready if you ask me! I did manage to do my first thanksgivings manicure. Hope you like it!

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Rival de Loop - Dark Chocolate
Ulta - Eye Popping Poppy
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
China Glaze - Phat Santa
Acrylic Paints - White
Acrylic Paints - Black
Seche Vite - QD Top Coats


/bye

18 comments:

  1. I LOVE this so much! I live right by the Charles Schultz airport and there are statues of Charlie and friends all over our town. These nails would be very popular here indeed!
    So cute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Us Canadian's have our Thanksgiving in October but I still love seeing fall/thanksgiving themed nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute mani Lydia, come to Denmark, we don't celebrate Thanksgiving ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, this is super cute. I love both Snoopy and Woodstock!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. The detail in Woodstocks headdress is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, you should start your own nail shop :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shoot, you are amazaballs!! I'm so jeally of your skills!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this :D Gets me into the holiday spirit

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg so freaking adorable lydia! this is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore these two little creatures! Good job! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...