01 09 10

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Patchy Mani

/hihi

Hello Lovelies,

Everyone enjoying the weekend? I get to have a 5 day weekend, the sad part is that i'm spending most of it sick... :( Well, at least i have had turkey, potato salad, corn, green beans, devil eggs, fudge pie, etc to make me feel a little better. :)

Todays mani was done with a scotch tape and some stamping plates....oh and did i mention lots of waiting? lol Here it goes....

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Sinful Colors - Snow me white
China Glaze - Aquadelic
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
Sinful Colors - Rain Storm
KSNP - Black Pearl
KSNP - White
Bundle Monster - Stamping Plates
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat




/bye

9 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you are feeling better again - and this mani is absolutely amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very intricate, get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad your better, looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa! Amazing! I wish I have the patience to do something like this too.
    (^o^)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of waiting indeed...if you work with tape, but the result is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear you are sick over the holidays. Hope you feel better soon. <3
    Cute mani! I love the colors you chose. :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful mani!
    I hope you get well soon!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...