01 09 10

Sunday, November 4, 2012

NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact

/hihi

Hello Lovelies,

I have a product review for you today. I recently got the Beauty Blogger Voxbox from Influenster and as part of it I received  this NYC Individual Eyes Compact.

Overall it is a good product, I didn't like the base; I have oily skin and therefore the base didn't help any. When I did use my own eye-shadow primer, the eye-shadows lasted all day on a Saturday!! Pigmentation on the last two grays was good and I loved the highlighter. These are really shimmery, i wouldn't use them for work but will must definitely use them for a night out or on the weekend.

When I received mine, they light gray was broken, I think this happened during transit. Not NYC fault. I cleaned the compact off and now I'm able to use it just fine.


You can purchase these online or at drugstores nationwide for $4.99 for more info visit http://www.newyorkcolor.com/ 
Thanks Influenster! 
/bye

5 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...