01 09 10

Monday, November 5, 2012

Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream

/hihi

Hi Lovelies,

I have a quick review for you today,

This is a hair product to reduce frizz - yeah my hair is big time frizzy! - I used it as recommended, washed hair - apply while wet and blow dry...

Did I like it? - yes, in fact I'm about done with the sample i got.
-Smell a little bit like coconut. Not too overwhelming which is great, leaves my hair smelling delicious! :)
- Did it help with the frizz? absolutely!

Overall another win for this Beauty Blogger Voxbox!


More Information about Not Your Mother's Products Here
/bye
I received this product through the Influenster Program, thanks Influenster! :) 

6 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Glad it helped with the frizz hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good that it helped, and you get to smell like a coco nut LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I *almost* bought some of this at Ulta a few weeks ago. Dang, I should have! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these products! just bought the sea salt spray from not you mother's! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would surely give 10 on 10 for such incredible content. numbing creams for piercings

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...