01 09 10

Friday, November 2, 2012

Nail Addict - Purple Castle

/hihi

Hi Beautifuls!!

I'm sooo excited to show you today's beautiful polish. This is a super gorgeous franken created by my dear friend Esme from Nail Addict ---> to see her post about it visit here. Esme named this polish Purple Castle which was a huge honor :) this beauty has lots of different size glitters, flakies and its extremely beautiful, the sun hasnt grace me with decent lightning because this polish certainly deserve outside shots. I stamped using Color Club - Harp on it from the Holo Hues Collection. I just loooooove this combination.

Thank you Esme!!! This is truly gorgeous!

What I used:
Lo que use:
Elmer's glue base
Nail Addict - Purple Castle
Color Club - Harp on it
Konad Image Plates
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat


 The holo goes so well with the glitters on the franken, im in love!

 Nail Addict - Purple Castle

 
 
/bye

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour. The stamping looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very pretty franken for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so stunning! The stamping matches the color choice perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely franken! And it looks great with the stamping too! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encanta! q awesome tener un esmalte named after your blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super lindo te quedó, me encantan los tonos morados, y más si son esmaltes ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. That franken looks so pretty! I'm still looking around for Color Club holos so I wouldn't have to buy them online :(

    I am having a giveaway on my blog, so check it out if you like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lydia this looks amazing on you! im so glad you liked it! Love the stamping! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...