01 09 10

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

More Snowflakes without Snow!

/hihi

Como estan bonitas???

I hope you all are having a great week so far. I have another snowflake mani but this time very very colorful! My inspiration? wrapping paper! :) / Espero que todas esten teniendo una excelente semana. Aqui les traigo otro manicure con Snowflakes pero esta vez muy colorido! Mi inspiracion? Papel de regalo! :) 

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Sinful Colors - Snow me White
OPI - Kiss me on my Tulips
Lime Crime - Peaches <3 Cream
China Glaze - Phat Santa
Sinful Colors - Why Not
Wet n Wild - On a Trip
Jessica - Top Coat



/bye

14 comments:

  1. Me encanta la nieve de colores, ojalá fuera así de verdad. Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que lindos copos de nieve! Desde hoy voy a soñar con nieve colorida, ya que la blanca se ve aburrida al lado de estos :)
    Besitos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that you used bright colors for the snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bright-coloured snowflakes! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute and bright - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So different from the usual snow flakes. I love it. I did do a snow flake design that I will show when I can but is just the usual white ones. This ones are so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes wrapping paper and household items can be the best inspiration! Love how you used all of those great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Bright coloured snowflakes !

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so colorful and fun! Love it! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love, love this!! I want to see these types of snowflakes - can you imagine the mess!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your colorful snowflakes!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...