01 09 10

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Love Purple Gradients

/hihi

Hello Lovelies,

I have a pretty cool mani for you today. I don't stamp nearly as often anymore but I loveeee this design. / Hoy les traigo un manicure que me ha gustado muchisimo. Ya casi no hago manicures con estampado pero este diseno me fascina. 

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Sinful Colors - Snow me White (base)
Wet n Wild - On a trip
Wet n Wild - Refresh-mint
Konad Special Stamping Polish - White
Bundle Monster Stamping Plate - BM 201
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat

I started by applying Snow me white and then sponging the purple and teal gradient on. Then I stamped it with BM 201. I absolutely love this manicure! Do you like it?  / Primero aplique la base blanca de Snow me White y luego hice el degradado con los otros dos colores. Luego estampe el diseno usando BM 201. Me encanto este manicure! Que te parecio?



Aren't these wonderful gradient colors?  ^.^ Makes me Happy!
/bye

19 comments:

  1. wow, what an awesome gradient, love it *.*
    love the stamping too, really gorgeous manicure :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks gorgeous, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great gradient, and I really like the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that gradient and I adore the stamping! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Este me encanto! pq ya no haces tantos stamping??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this effect! And the color choices are wonderful, mint and lilac look fantastic together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous gradient! The colors look so great together! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, I love this Lydia - it feels a bit like spring - not the dull winter weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's good they make you happy, the colors make me happy too :).

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful! I love the gradient and the stamp! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't like it. I LOVE IT! :D
    The gradient colours are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. la combinacion de los colores es perfecta

    ReplyDelete
  13. me encantoooo, ame ese gradient y con esos colores. te sigo, un besooo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm totally in love with this. Amazing gradient

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...