01 09 10

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

La Pollera - Panama's Independence

/hihi

Hello Lovelies,

So today Panama celebrates their independence from Spain. I felt inspired by our national National dress costume: La Pollera de Gala, it is super gorgeous!!! I use to dress up like these and dance (my mom made me) hahaha but now I can proudly say i did wear it!

Here is a picture of the nails inspired by it.

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Sinful Colors - Snow me White
Sinful Colors - Midnight Blue
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat


 
  

Look at the gorgeous Pollera de Gala - Panama
Photo was found here
And just for you ladies, 
a bonus:  A picture of me all dress up! 
/bye

16 comments:

  1. Me encanta el diseño que hiciste, representa muy bien el traje de tu país. Un beso!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. And I love learning more about you and Panama. So interesting abd beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lydz, these are gorgeous!! I love the detail and the colours...you did an amazing job (as always ;p). Happy Independence Day! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!!! Both the nails and the pic of you all dressed up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, that's a pretty design, I like that.
    The pic of you is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I woudn't have the temper to do that haha
    xoxo
    your fab follower,
    J.
    >hey you, yeah you, check out my blog http://www.fabulosis.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the mani and the pic of you! Both are very pretty. :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, this is so beautiful and well painted - great work Lydia!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Independence Day! Beautiful dress and beautiful manicure! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing! The national costume is lovely, you definitely captured it's beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, look at you, all dressed up *.*
    lovely manicure, and your national outfit is awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful mani!
    Ahh! I love your picture :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...