01 09 10

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Celebrating Panama's Month

/hihi

Hello Lovelies,

During the month of November Panama Celebrates - their separation from Colombia - Flag day and the independence day from Spain. Today's manicure is to celebrate both their separation from Colombia and for flag day since they are celebrated on the 3rd and the 4th.

Congratulations Panama!!!

What I used: 
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Sinful Colors - Snow me White
Essence -  My retro jacket's red
Sinful Colors - Midnight Blue
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat


/bye

15 comments:

  1. I LOVE this one, it's so well made - great work Lydia!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw wow love these Lydia, they look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why are your marbles so good!? Mine end up with tiny bubbles :( I am glad I learned that Nov. is Panama's month, I didn't know that :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inspiration, lovely manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! Those water marbles look really neat (especially when you compare it to mine, lol).
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete
  6. tu eres la water marble master.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, beautiful work! I love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely, the water marbling is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful! Your water marble is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is stunning, you have gotten so great with water marbles! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great! A beautiful way to celebrate Panama! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...