01 09 10

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Bath & Body Works Fall Mini Candle

Hi Lovelies,

Do you like candles? I do! I specially love sweet smelling candles. I know BBW have the most amazing scents both in candles and body wash, lotions etc. Have you ever tried their products??? you can find more information on them at the Bath and Body Works website.

As i mention a few posts back I got the beauty blogger voxbox 2012 and as part of it i received a BBW fall mini candle. The scent is Pumpkin Cupcake. I really liked that the candle seem to last long and the scent lingered around beautifully even after the candle had been put away. Which is the must for me. I hate candles that are not strong enough... this one was a little tooo sweet even for my liking but not too bad. I was pretty impressed by this mini candle.

How the scent is described in the Influenster website:
"Pumpkin Cupcake—The perfect pick from the corner bakery this fall – a spiced pumpkin cupcake with rich buttercream and frosted ginger."

How much??
Mini Candle $3.50; Small Candle $9.50; Medium Candle $12.50; 3-Wick Candle $19.50

*I received this product through the influenster voxbox program.

5 comments:

  1. LOL, I love candles - but hate the smelling ones hahaha
    But it sounds like a good candle for those who do like it - unless the light it in a home with pet birds, their respiratory system doesn't cope with it, some candles even kill them (and that makes me kind of wonder how good they are for us) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love candles but just the strong scented ones :) I usually use them in Christmas time, I didn't knew about this Pumpkin Cupcake sented candle, I have to see if we have it here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a pretty sensitive nose, so BBW's candles are usually too strong for me. However, I do love their shower gels. :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...