01 09 10

Monday, November 12, 2012

Angry Birds Nails

/hihi

Hello Lovelies,

I'm really excited about today's post. I know I spent lots of hours playing this game when it first came out. I don't play it anymore, but my son Nathan does. I asked him to help me with ideas for my nails and he immediately said: "Angry Birds!". So here are my angry bird nails. Sorry for the picture spam.

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
China Glaze - Secret Periwinkle
China Glaze - Aquadelic
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
Rival de Loop - 52
Finger Paints - Sexy Sundress
Essence - My retro red jacket
Wet n wild - sunny side up
NYC - Tangerine Creme
Vogue - Onyx
Acrylic Paint - White
Acrylic Paint - Black
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat

 
 




 /bye

19 comments:

  1. So cool! My nephew would looooove these

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so darn cute and cool - love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your angry birds, they're so handsome :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never played angry birds but i think they are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The angry birds mani is so awesome! Love it! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love angry birds, and your mani is a great tribute to the game!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe this is so awesome! I love each nail!

    ReplyDelete
  8. heheheh I'm not very good at this game but I love the manicure :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. estoy segura q estas son las uñas favoritas de Nathan!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, I love this so much!! So cute, and I love Angry Birds. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wah! These are so, so cute!! Awesome detail, especially working so small. I love 'em! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...