01 09 10

Saturday, October 13, 2012

World Cup Qualifying Match - Panama

/hihi

Hello Lovelies!

I decided to do this manicure to support my country on their game last night. Panama was playing against Honduras last night, it was a tie 0-0. I was hoping for Panama to win but hey we did okay. I wanted to post this yesterday but didn't find time :( but here it is. Hope you like it! / Decidi hacer este manicure para apoyar a la seleccion de mi pais en el juego anoche. Panama se enfrento a Honduras anoche, fue un empate 0 a 0. La verdad es que estaba esperando que Panama ganara pero los muchachos jugaron okay. Queria subir esta entrada ayer pero no encontre tiempo :( pero aqui se las dejo. Espero les guste.

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Sinful Colors - Snow me white
China Glaze - Phat Santa
Sinful Colors - Midnight Blue
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
China Glaze - Jolly Holly 
Acrylic Paint - White
Acrylic Paint - Black
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat




Hugs,
Lydia
/bye

8 comments:

  1. You also do great freehand manicures.Have a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow amazing. The picture on your thumb looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely mani :D
    bet if the players saw your mani, they'd try harder ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Team spirit! This turned out awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa, coool! This looks like a printed decal. I love it!
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...