01 09 10

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

What to wear for Halloween?

/hihi

Hello Lovelies,

How is it going? Let me tell you ladies, recently work has been kicking my butt. But oh well, life goes on right? I feel like i whine a lot about work haha nevermind me. Now, my friend Hello Kitty has a problem deciding what to be for Halloween. Which costume you like most? Witch, Pumpkin, Skeleton or Vampire? What do you think? / Como les va? Dejenme decirles, ultimamente mi trabajo me mantiene muy ocupada. Bueno ni modo, la vida sigue no? A veces siento que me quejo mucho de mi trabajo...no me hagan caso. Ahora, mi amiga Hello Kitty tiene problemas decidiendo que ponerse para Halloween. Cual te gusta mas a ti? La brujita, la calabaza, el esqueleto o el vampiro? Que piensan?

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Vogue - Onyx
NYC - Pure Orchid
Lime Crime - Lavendairy
China Glaze - Phat Santa
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
NYC - Tangerine Creme
Finger Paints - Sexy Sundress
China Glaze - Inmortal
China Glaze - Ingrid
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat 




  
 
/bye

15 comments:

  1. Same with me no time too busy. Luckily last weekend I was able to do a few posts :) I would like hello kitty witch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the pinky finger. That's so friggin cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. The adorableness here is off the charts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hermoso!!! m gustan todas las kittys :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Kitty in different Halloween costumes?! I don't think it can get any cuter! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Most adorable thing ever! I was contemplating buying a Hello Kitty costume for a party and these would have been the perfect nails ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I vote for Hello Kitty Pumpkin or Hello Kitty Which! But they are all beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. have i told you lately how much i love your hello kitty manicures? hope i did :D
    ok, this year we'll go as a skeleton ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So so cute!! I love the halloween hello kitties, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, the little skeleton Kitty <3 Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww hehe I love all of Hello Kitty's costumes! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the skeleton Kitty, they look sooo cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...