01 09 10

Monday, October 8, 2012

Purple Haunted House

/hihi

Happy Monday ladies!

Yes! I love Halloween! Halloween manicures are my favorite by far! Have you seen my other Halloween Manicures? Click here for more ideas.  Hope you like this one. / Si! Me encanta Halloween! Los manicure de Halloween son mis favoritos! Has visto mis otros manicures de Halloween? Click aqui para mas ideas. Espero les guste este.

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Sinful Colors - Snow me White
NYC - PureOrchid
Lime Crime - Lavendairy
Piggry Polish - Sunshine Highway
Lime Crime - Peaches <3 Cream
Finger Paints - Sexy Sundress
Acrylic Paints - White
Acrylic Paints - Black
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat





Can you see the cat? LOL
Luv, 
Lydia
/hihi

20 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't even...just wow.

    *faints from overexposure to awesomeness*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!
    Los manicure de Halloween es muy guapo! :D

    Lolomus - Lolomus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! You did really great on them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa! Amazing! I love the haunted house.
    (^o^)

    ReplyDelete
  5. :O! que asombroso! Eres una maga del nail art!
    Besos!

    http://confesionesdeunavolatil.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, this is seriously amazing! I'm a little jealous of your talent lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Wow! This is just too amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me encanta, es muy original y divertida!
    Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I love the purple background.

    ReplyDelete
  10. so many details, this is great :D
    love the color you used as background :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! This is gorgeous, unbelievable you can freehand this on your own nails!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, these are stunning! I'm just amazed at how much detail are you able to put onto your nails. :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg this is so cute!! You're so talented :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are so amazing! I can't even imagine how long these took.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...