01 09 10

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Purple Dots

/hihi

Hi Lovelies,

Do you remember this post? / Se acuerdan de esta entrada? 
Today I'm showing you a full manicure on the one with the two-colored dots, on my very shy-uneven-awkward-right-hand. LOL I'll be doing a full manicure with the ones with the flowers sometime this week. Any ideas on what colors to use? / Hoy les ensenare un manicure completo con puntos de dos colores, en mi penosa-dispareja-poco elegante-mano derecha. LOL Estare haciendo un manicure completo con el de las florecitas, alguna idea de que colores usar?

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
NYC - Pure Orchid
China Glaze - Sweet Hook
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat




 With flash/ Con flash

/bye

9 comments:

  1. Cool! I was hoping to see the dotted design. As far as the flowers go I suggest purple, only because it's my favorite color. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, definitely a must try :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look really good! I like the colors you chose for this design.
    I tried it for the first time a bit ago and I feel like I failed, I'll probably try again another time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really gorgeous Lydia, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good work! I like purple very much! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. me encantaa.. viste que Angela tambien lo hizo???!!!

    para el otro, me gustaria un color asi como acqua, parecido al fondo que tienes en el blog pero el mas delgado y flores rosadas.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay twins! Your turned out amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...