01 09 10

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pink Wednesday: Pink over Black

/hihi
Pink Wednesday
Yup, the tittle says it all. I was really not inspired while doing these nails. This manicure was removed inmidiately after pictures. LOL / Si, el titulo lo dice todo. Cuando estaba haciendome este manicure no estaba muy inspirada. Mi quite este diseno inmediatamente despues de las fotos lol

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Vogue - Onyx
Lime Crime - Lavendiary
Lime Crime - Parfait Day
Top Coat


I also wanted to take some time to say Congratulations to Isabel C. - the winner from the giveaway hosted by Verve 360 and thank you all for participating, stay tuned for more!

/bye

11 comments:

  1. Haha too bad you removed them. I think these are super cute! :P

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love those Lime Crimes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! I don't know how you do those awesome swirls but they're sooo coool.
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't have removed it that fast, it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! I love pink and black together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...