01 09 10

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pink Wednesday: Fishtail Braid Manicure

/hihi
Pink Wednesday
Hope you are all having a great week so far. Are you trick or treating tonight? I guess we are, Nathan can't wait to get some candy. / Espero que todas esten pasando una hermosa semana. Va a ir a buscar dulces esta noche? Yo creo que nosotros si, Nathan quiere mas dulces.

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Finger Paints - Key to my Art
OPI - Strawberry Margarita
Models Own - Pastil Pink
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat
How to do this? - Tutorial Here



/bye

6 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween my friend - that's a gorgeous mani!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My head still can't get around those fishtail manis :) Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty mani! It looks so intricate and hard to do :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Halloween!! This is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...