01 09 10

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Map Nails

/hihi

Hello Lovelies,

I have a super adorable nail design for you today. Map Nails!! - I grabbed a map out of an old phone book and cute small pieces. I then painted my nails using a almost white nail polish and waited for it to dry. After that I dipped my finger in rum and then quickly placed one of the cut outs over my nail - pushing down for a few seconds. The image will transfer over to your nails when you press down. Top coated and done! ^.^

This is the same technique used for newspaper nails. (Photos at the end) They are super easy and quick.

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Lime Crime - Milky Ways
Map out of the Phone Book
Rum (you can use rubbing alcohol too)
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat






 Aren't these cool?

Newspaper Nails
Sunday's News Paper Nails 

Remember these newspaper nails? Click for more pictures. :)

Hope you all have a great Sunday! ^.^

/bye

20 comments:

  1. Very cool! Well done for being so innovative :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute..now i follow you, follow back?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wohooo, that map print transferred well, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so awesome....love them...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so neat! I love it :D great idea

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are way cooler than just newspaper nails!! So cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so awesome I LOVE maps, I love nails, so this is WIN WIN! WIN!

    Wowza, you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG this is wicked Lydz! So unique and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these! So creative and cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg these are awesome! I still need to try newspaper manis!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The maps look so cool, I still have to try this :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, thanks for commenting on my blog. I am happy that you did, because this way I found an another creative nail art lover :) You have an amazing blog, your very talented and skilled, so from now on, you can count me in as your follower! Have a great weak begin!

    ReplyDelete
  13. me encantó.. creo que lo repetiré.. quizás con una revista que tenga anuncios de colores.

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg, awesome idea, it looks absolutely stunning, love it *.*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hellz yeah! What a great idea and I love the results. How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ah so cool! I need to go on a road trip so i can do these :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. if i use rum, i might drink it all....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...