01 09 10

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Manicure Ideas for a friend

/hihi

Hello Lovelies,

Hope y'all doing great! My friend Jhissy is having her birthday soon and wanted to see some easy manicure ideas. I'm also excited to share with you too. Hope you all like it!

Here is what i came up with.


1. Dotted Flowers

To create these dots you can use the end of a pencil, a bobby pin, a toothpick, a dotting tool or other items. Don't forget to top coat. Click to enlarge the picture :)

2. Half and Half Dots
Pick your favorite colors and don't forget to top coat. Click to enlarge the picture :)

3. Girly Sideswipe
Don't forget to top coat. Click to enlarge the picture :)

4. Fishtail Braid
Try to use thin coats for faster drying time in between stripes for better results. Don't forget to top coat. Click to enlarge the picture :)

5. Purple Gradient
Sponge as many times as you need ti achieve the look that you like. On this one i sponged 2 times. If you dont have a make up sponge, you can use a kitchen sponge. Don't forget to top coat. Click to enlarge the picture :)

Let me know if you have questions or if you would like to see a tutorial.

Hugs,
Lydia
/bye

8 comments:

  1. Awesome ideas, I need to try the fishtail braid, especially doing it with my non-dominant hand... I smell disaster :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow,these designs are awesome,Lydz! I would love to see a tutorial on the half and half dots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All The designs are beautiful!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great ideas, not just for Jhissy but for all of us :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. megusta los puntitos, me parece super facil de desarrollar..

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all sooo cuuuuteee... The most I like Fishtail Bride and Dotted Flowers :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...