01 09 10

Monday, October 22, 2012

Inspired by my son Nathan...

/hihi

Hello Lovelies,

My son Nathan colored this the other day. He came home telling me it was specially for me. Today when I was removing my old polish I saw it and decided to do a manicure inspired by it....This is what I came up with. / Mi hijo Nathan coloreo este dibujo el otro dia. Cuando llego a la casa me dijo que era especialmente para mi. Hoy cuando me estaba quitando el esmalte que tenia puesto vi este dibujo y decidi hacer un manicure inspirado por el. 

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Finger Paints- Sexy Sundress
China Glaze - Phat Santa
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
Lime Crime - Lavendairy
Lime Crime - Peaches <3 Cream
Deborah Lippmann - Naked
Acrylic Paint - Black
Acrylic Paint - White
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat






 



/bye

17 comments:

  1. So cuuuute! And your bats are definitely better than mine. Hihi.
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHMG OHMG - this is so amazing, I LOVE it - so well done Lydia!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Lydia. This manicure is so cute. Your designs are always amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing work Lydia, it's beautiful and adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your son is a great color-er! He's better at staying inside the lines than I am lol. :D
    This mani is so cute! I love it! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw Nathan did an awesome job coloring that!
    Love your mani!! It looks just like the picture! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. que dijo mi nathan!! me encantó.. man eres una artista. punto.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing! The little spiders are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super fun! Love seeing the inspiration behind it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so crazyaborable, Lydz--I love it!! I bet Nathan really loved it too. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  11. cool manicure, love it :D
    it seams like Natan inherited talent from his mom :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are too cute! I love the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...