01 09 10

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Influenster: Beauty Bloggers VoxBox 2012

/hihi

Hello Lovelies,

I recently got my Beauty Blogger Voxbox from the Influenster program - I'm pretty excited!!! - The items are absolutely amazing! And did i mention totally free??? I already have a few favorites.

Here is a picture of the items
-NYC Individual Eyes Custom Compact
-Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit
-Bath & Body Works - Mini Candle
-EBOOST
-Goddy Simple Styles Spin Pin
-Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves - Frizz Control Hair Cream

I will be trying out these babies soon. The ones i have tried already are the Goddy Spin Pins and the Hair Cream....im impressed. The only thing that broke my heart was that the NYC eyeshadows were messed up due to shipping i guess....but not too bad. They are still usable. Can you tell in the picture? that was before i cleaned the up a bit.

Want to know more about influenster? ----> click here
/bye


4 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...