01 09 10

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!!

/hihi
Happy Halloween!!
Hi again Beautifuls!

This is for sure my last Halloween manicure for 2012. I couldn't help it last night. / Seguro que este si es mi ultimo manicure de Halloween del 2012. No me pude resistir anoche.

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Sinful Colors - Snow me White
Lime Crime - Lavendairy
Vogue - Onyx
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
NYC - Tangerine Creme
Acrylic Paint - Black
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat
 



/bye

10 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween, dear! <3
    I think this might be my favorite of all your Halloween manis... but it's hard to say. They have all been fabulous! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work! ^^
    And Happy Halloween ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Halloween my dearest polish-monster-friend :)
    I love this Halloween mani - you really did many amazing ones this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Halloween!
    This looks soooo pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Halloween...great nail art...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Halloween Lydz this one looks great and cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. instead of drawing you choose to write it down, clever :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...