01 09 10

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Framed Nails on a Sunday

/hihi

Hello friends!

I got a glittery manicure for you today. Hope you like it! / Les tengo un manicure escarchado para hoy. Espero les guste!

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
China Glaze - Aquadelic
Hexagon glitters
Top Coat


These glitters are not of a solid color, they have beautiful stripes that gives the holographic effect a beautiful look. Oh, they are so much beautiful in person. / Estas escarchas tienen unas lineas que hacen que el efecto holografico se vea mejor. Oh, se ven mucho mas hermosas en persona.

Luv,
Lydia
/bye


8 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...