01 09 10

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Despicable Me Nails for Mandy

/hihi

Hello Lovelies,

Remember my old post with the little minions from despicable me? ---see it here.    Today I have the actual manicure that I did on my sister Mandy. They were pretty easy to do and cute, i wish i would have had more time when doing this manicure.  / Se acuerdan de el manicure que hice con los Minions de la pelicula Despicable me? --- si lo quieren ver aqui esta.    Aqui esta el manicure de Mandy. Muy facil de hacer, y me encanto; me hubiera gustado tener mas tiempo para hacer este manicure. 

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
Maybelline - Styled Out
China Glaze - Phat Santa
China Glaze - Inmortal
Acrylic Paints - Black
Acrylic Paints - White
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat


/bye

8 comments:

  1. They are sooo great - amazing work Lydia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esa es una de mis pelis favoritas! Que buen trabajo hiciste en tus uñas!
    Besito!

    confesionesdeunavolatil.blogspot.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome manicure, maybe one day you can do my nails too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, they're so pretty :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...