01 09 10

Monday, October 29, 2012

Another Halloween Manicure

/hihi

Hello Lovelies,

I have another Halloween Manicure for you guys, maybe the last one? I don't know for sure. Hope you ladies like it as much as I do. / Tengo otro manicure de Halloween para ustedes, quizas el ultimo? No estoy del todo segura. Espero que les guste como a mi. 

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Sinful Colors - Snow me White
NYC - Tangerine Creme
Finger Paints - Sexy Sundress
China Glaze - Phat Santa
China Glaze - Jolly Holly
Acrylic Paints - Black
Acrylic Paints - White
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat






/bye

14 comments:

  1. I love these! they are just so cute! how did you do these, with a nail brush? I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so adorable! I love your Frankenstein monster couple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eres una artista lydia y lo sabes bien.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute but I can't decided which one is my favorite ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute mani! Totally awesome for Halloween! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this one too, great work Lydia!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is cute! I love Frankenstein and his bride! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wicked cute! Love the mummy on your pinky!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute!
    i love the mumy and the frankenstein couple!

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute characters, love the frankie's bride the best, after all - she's a girl ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...