01 09 10

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Anniversary Nails to US

/hihi

Hello Lovelies,

A October 17th, 7 years ago Brandon and I got married. Of course I had to do a manicure to celebrate all the wonderful things that we have accomplish together; starting for our wonderful son Nathan. <3 I created this manicure thinking about the dress I wore that special day.

I love you babe!

What I used:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Sinful Colors - Snow me White
Acrylic Paint - White
Acrylic Paint - Black
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat




 
 cropped picture of the dress
/bye

16 comments:

  1. congrats my dear, wish all the best to both of you, enjoy your day :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look really great, love it! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful!! Happy Anniversary! The husband and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary yesterday =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary!
    Beautiful manicure :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Felicidades!!
    Que cumplan muchísimos más!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary to you and your hubby! That's a beautiful mani! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary !The model is so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Preciosa manicura!
    Feliz aniversario! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful!
    Happy anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy anniversary! Beautiful manicure! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely, your dress looks beautiful. Happy anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy anniversary, belatedly! My wedding anniversary was the 18th, so I think you picked a good month to get married. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy anniversary! Gorgeous nail art! Love the black and white combo.
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete
  14. the 17th was our 5 year anniversary! happy late anniversary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...