01 09 10

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Anniversary Haul

/hihi

Hello Lovelies!

How are you ladies doing? Enjoying the weekend I hope. I honestly haven't done a new manicure since my anniversary nails. What I do have today is some pictures of the things that my hubby got me for our anniversary, besides sweetness and more sweetness :) love him! / Como estas chicas? Espero que pasando un hermoso fin de semana. Honestamente no he hecho ningun manicure nuevo desde mis unas para el aniversario. Lo que les mostrare hoy son los hermosos esmaltes que me regalo mi esposo para nuestro aniversario, a parte de ser tan dulce y lindo conmigo :) lo amo! 


With Flash / Con flash

Can you see the shimmer on those two Essence? 
L to REssence - 133 Oh my glitter!, Essence - 139 Walk on the wild side, 
Sinful Colors - Mesmerize, Sinful Colors - Rain Storm, 
Butter London - Sprog and Barielle - Jewlie Box

 No flash / Sin flash


 Bottle shot of my first Butter London! So excited! / Estoy muy emocionada con mi primer Butter London.
I was very happy to see those Essences ULTA, they usually don't have much of anything.I had to get them! I hope they start bringing more amazing Essence shades. I also got lucky and found my first Barielle polish at TJ Maxx. I'm so happy! :)  / Me emocione cuando encontre los dos Essences en ULTA, por lo general no tienen casi nada bueno. No pude evitarlo y los compre! Espero muy pront empiezen a traer otros colores. Mi dia de suerte cuando encontre mi primer esmalte Barielle en TJ Maxx. Feliz como la lombriz! :) 

Dont forget about my current giveaway it ends tomorrow! US only - click here!

/bye

13 comments:

  1. How beautiful are these colors! You have a great husband ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. The essence green shade with the shimmer is so pretty. I love greens with simmers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! That Sinful Colors Mesmerize is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome set of gifts! He sure knows the way to your heart! <3

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul! And congrats on your first Butter London- can't wait to see your pictures of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome haul!! Butter London Sprog is such a beautiful color!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...