01 09 10

Thursday, October 18, 2012

4 color sponged mani

/hihi

Hello Lovelies,

I' not crazy about this manicure, the colors i picked didn't quite work like i expected. / No estoy muy contenta con este manicure, los colores que escogi como que no funcionaron muy bien juntos. 

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Sinful Colors - Snow me white
Vogue - Onyx
Lime Crime - Lavendairy
NYC - Tangerine Creme
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
Konad Special Nail Polish - Black Pearl
Bundle Monster - Stamping Plates
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat



/bye

9 comments:

  1. Awww, this is a lovely mani, Lydia, love it - fun and interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite a fun manicure for Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how these turned out! I think these colors look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is a really fun mani! The pumpkins and skulls are super cute! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I like the mix of the pumpkins and skulls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do like the colors, they make it vivant. Lovely work!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...