01 09 10

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Who likes Halloween? This Girl!!!!

/hihi

Hello Ladies!

Maybe a little early for Halloween manicures? uhmmm this manicure just happened. It wasn't planned. Hope you like it! / Quizas un poquito temprano para manicures de Halloween? uhmm bueno este manicure solo salio asi de la nada, no fue planeado. Espero les guste.

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Manhattan - 67N
Vogue - Onyx
Cover Band - Sticks and Stones
Top Coat




   

This manicure makes me think of this hat.....
/bye

10 comments:

  1. yes we like it :-D
    but i must tell you - it's not scary at all ;-D
    i loooooove halloween manicures <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and playful mani, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo i love this! definitely not too early for halloween! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, these look great :)

    I'm a big fan of halloween too! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful Lydz! I love them in the dark!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Halloween is such a great fun. Cute manicure

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! ^.^ I love the black and white glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I see your nails I wish it was already Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in love with black and purple goth anything right now. This is right up my alley.

    Thanks for posting this!

    This is helping me get in the mood for Halloween. I love halloween!

    lovenailpolish

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...