01 09 10

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Tennessee Titans

/hihi

Hello Loves!

Football Sunday is here - I watch it every now and then with the husband. But truth be told in Panama Football wasn't that big when I was growing up so I really don't feel passionate about it. That tho' didn't stop me from doing some TN Titans nails. My husband will be stock to the TV watching the game today. Go Titans! / Domingo de Football - veo uno que otro partido con mi esposo. La verdad es que en Panama Football no era tan famoso cuando yo era nina, asi que no soy una gran fanatica. Aun asi eso no fue razon suficiente para no hacerme un manicure de los TN Titans. Mi esposo estara pegado a la TV viendo el juego hoy. Vamos Titans! 

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat 
Sally Hansen - Blue me Away!
China Glaze - Secret Periwinkle
Sinful Colors - Snow me white
China Glaze - Phat Santa
China Glaze - Ingrid
Model Own - Fuzzy Peach
Color Club - Worth the Risque
P2 - Blue's Brother
Top Coat


/bye

9 comments:

  1. Yay football! I'm quite excited for the start of the season. Football definitely takes some of the sting out of the end of summer.
    Lovely mani! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  2. This mani is seriously cool - well done Lydia!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I live in TN & love the Titans! Too bad they lost today though. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job lydia! Im jealous of your nail art talent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your manicure Tennessee Titans is perfect, but you know what I like most? Your index finger and your little finger...! What can I do, I like this kind of design! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...