01 09 10

Monday, September 24, 2012

Snow me White is a Jawbreaker!!

/hihi

Hello Lovelies!!

Hope everyone has a great week! I wore Pretty & Polished - Jawbreaker again last week and WOW! I don't get tired of it and people always compliment on it! Just gorgeous! This is Jawbreaker over Sinful Color - Snow me White / Espero que todos tengan una hermosa semana! La semana pasada use Pretty & Polished - Jawbreaker nuevamente. WOW que esmalte mas hermoso, recibi muchos comentarios sobre el! Este es Jabreaker sobre Sinful Colors - Snow me White.

 

Look at Jawbreaker with some stamping / Aqui les enseno Jawbreaker con estampado

What do you think about Jawbreaker? / Que piensas de Jawbreaker? 
/bye

10 comments:

  1. jawbreaker looks just great, even on its own :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love jawbreaker, it's such an unique polish - looks great with the stamping too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jawbreaker looks so good as a topcoat. Like the stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jawbreaker is definitely super cute! And I love the stamping over it too! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great on it's own but also with stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely polish, love the stamping over the top!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jawbreaker over Snow me White looks beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Coool! That really looks like a jawbreaker.
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...