01 09 10

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Rival de Loop - Hello Kitty

/hihi

Hello Lovelies!!

Today I want to show you one beautiful polish, OMG! I didnt have anything like this in my stash. But thanks to the Polish Fairy I now own this! A beautiful dusty green....A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Wears like a dream, applies well, dry time is not bad....I'm just sooo in love with it! I even wore it without nail art for 3 days, in both hands!!!

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Rival de Loop - 52
Finger Paints - Sexy Sundress
Acrylic Paint - White
Acrylic Paint - Black
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
Top Coat







Hugs,
Lydia /bye

19 comments:

  1. lovely! ^_^ Did you use special pencils for the hello kitty?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Lie-ying! nop, i used a nail art brush! :) glad you like it!

      Delete
  2. Aww it DOES look good on you, I'm so happy I gently "forced" you into trying it LOL
    And I adore the nail art on it too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup!!! i loveeee it Maria! thank you! this polish is so beautiful! one of my new favorites for sure!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. aw thank you Cee! :) im happy you like it!

      Delete
  4. Cute! Hello Kitty's waving Hi to me. Hihi.
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful dusty green and beautiful Hello Kitty! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute nails!!! I just followed your blog, please take a look at my blog and if you like you can also follow me :) http://www.yoliscornerreview.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely colors and so cute kitty :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hello kitty is so cute! Love it! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...