01 09 10

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Pucca

/hihi

Hello beautiful Ladies!

For today I have a manicure from the vault. I think is quite funny since It didn't turn up as expected. My Pucca looks like she had wayyy to many porkbuns. / Para hoy les traigo un manicure de la boveda. Esta medio chistoso ya que no salio como estaba planeado. Esta Pucca parece que comio muchos Pork Buns (Hampaos) 

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Essence - Absolutely Blue
China Glaze - Phat Santa
Finger Paints - Sexy Sundress
China Glaze - Aquadelic
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
Uma - Beauty
Acrylic Paint - White
Acrylic Paint - Black
Top Coat







And this is what it was supposed to look like....but i think the nails were after she eat
all the pork buns...All 5 of them!!!
/bye

14 comments:

  1. How dare you leave this in the vault. I would of posted right away. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. You do amazing freehand designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have no reason to be unhappy with it, your pucca looks just perfect :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darn cute, I love it, thanks for releasing her from the vault!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute and adorable, I love Pucca.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's sooo cuuuuteee... Seeing it makes me smile, she is beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't be so hard on yourself, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's beautiful, your freehand mani's look amazing and this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is too cute!!! ♥♥♥ ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...