01 09 10

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Pink Wednesday: Models Own - Pastel Pink

/hihi
Pink Wednesday 
Hello Beautifuls!

I have to say this is one gorgeous polish!!! And i loveeee this manicure. Hope you guys like it! / Debo decir que este esmalte esta hermosisisimo!!! Me encanto este manicure. Espero que a ustedes les agrade. 

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Models Own - Pastel Pink
Sally Hansen - Blue me away
Top Coat




Thanks to the Nail Polish Fairy for this gorgeous polish! / Gracias al Hada de los esmaltes por este hermoso esmalte. 
/bye

19 comments:

  1. you draw this? thumbs up, awesome :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this free hand???? My goodness its gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is ^.^ thank you so much dear.

      Delete
  3. This is a gorgeous pink! I love the blue with it, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is wonderful, im so thankful that Maria was kind enough to send it to me. :)

      Delete
  4. It's looks sooo pretty on you, and I love the pattern you painted on it - well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Maria! :) i really didn't expect to like this manicure. but i loveed it! :)

      Delete
  5. I love this design and the color combo is crazy good!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Nicole, glad you like it! :)

      Delete
  6. That is beautiful! Did you do that freehand Lydz?? You're so talented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did - my brush was behaving or my shaky hand hahaha...thank you so much! ^.^

      Delete
  7. The colour is so nice and with blue they make an excellent combo! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...and yes, your nail-art is perfect! :-)

      Delete
    2. aww! thank you so much Raggio di Luna. ^.^ i'm quite in love with this combo now.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...